Miss the Popcorn Kick-off or want to review the presentation? Click the following link: 2015 Popcorn Presentation
Unit Prize Order Form
(These forms only to be used if not ordered online)
The Boy Scout Popcorn Sale consists of 2 phases: Show & Sell and Take Order.
Take Order begins immediately...as a matter of fact each of your Scouts should have already received a POPtober Family Selling Guide by mail or in person that shows all of the products, prizes, order form, and other information they will need to be successful. Don't miss reading the great opportunities to earn Outdoor Camping Experiences for you, your scouts, and your family!
The Show & Sell can be FUN and great money can be made in a very short amount of time...and the best part of Show & Sell is that you are able to return or roll forward what you don't sell! No getting stuck with product...Now that is a deal!
This is how Show & Sell works:
- The unit leadership makes a commitment to order a certain $ amount of Popcorn (Example$2,500, $5,000, $10,000, etc.)
- The unit works with the management of Grocery Stores, Department Stores, Banks, and other retail outlets to establish prearranged selling times thru October 31st. The Scouts (In Uniform - no one can resist) and their parents arrive for the sale at a reserved time...and you sell to customers! You can even take the Popcorn house to house in neighborhoods!
- While Show & Sell is going on, also encourage the boys and families to sell Take Order. What is this you ask? This is the form that each Scout was mailed or was given at School Night! So you can sell 2 different ways!
- Now the best part! All of the "Show & Sell" Popcorn that you pre-order to sell at stores can be returned at any time! Or you can use any left-over corn to fill "Take Orders"! It is a Win-Win!
What do you and your unit need to do right now:
- Collect Order forms and payments. Also collect the Scout Prize selections and any Camp Incentive forms.
- Click the following link if you need an extra copy of the camp prize form: 2015 Popcorn Camp Incentive Form
Now get out there and get POPPING in POPtober!!!
|September 15 || |
Unit Show & Sell Orders due to Council Service Center
|September 15 || |
Popcorn Kick-off Meeting at the Council Service Center
(Noon or 6:30PM)
|October 1-31 ||POPtober |
|Sept. 25 ||Show and & Sell Popcorn Pick-up |
|November 5 ||Unit Take Orders and Prize Orders due to Council Service Center |
|November 18 ||Take Order Popcorn Delivery |
|November 19 ||Take Order Popcorn Pick-up |